Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this agreement within fourteen days without stating reasons.
The cancellation period shall begin fourteen days from the date the goods have been taken into possession by you or a third party named by you other than the carrier.
In order to exercise your rights of cancellation, you must inform us (Harder & Steenbeck GmbH & Co. KG, Hans-Böckler-Ring 37, D-22851 Norderstedt, Germany, Fax: +49 (0)40 878798931, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an unambiguous statement via letter by post, fax or email about your decision to withdraw from this agreement. For this, you may use the attached withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory.
For compliance with the cancellation period, a notification concerning the exercise of the right of cancellation needs to be sent before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation:
1. If you cancel this agreement, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of any additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different mode of shipping than the standard mode of shipping offered by us). This reimbursement will take place immediately, the latest within fourteen days from the date we have received the notification of your cancellation of this agreement. For reimbursement we shall use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, un-less expressly agreed upon otherwise; you will not be charged any fees for the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received our goods back or until you have proven that you have returned the goods, whichever the earlier.
You are obliged to return the goods immediately, but no later than fourteen days from the date on which you have informed us about the cancellation of this agreement. This deadline is met if you send the goods before expiry of a fourteen day period. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You will have to pay for any loss in value of the goods, if this loss in value is due to handling the product in a manner which is not necessary for checking the condition, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
2. It is expressly brought to the customer’s attention that the right of cancellation does not apply e.g. to agreements for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which individual choices or decisions by the consumer must be observed or which are clearly tailored to the customer’s personal needs. Therefore, for any airbrush equipment which has been individually configured by the customer – in particular with personalised engravings – the above mentioned right of cancellation does not apply.
1. German law shall apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods of 11 April 1980 (CISG). In case of customers who conclude the contract for a purpose that cannot be attributed to professional or commercial activity (consumers), the mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence remains unaffected.
2. The European Commission offers the possibility of an online out-of-court dispute settlement on their online platform. The platform is to be found on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Harder & Steenbeck will endeavor to settle any disagreements arising from the contract amicably. Harder & Steenbeck is not obliged to participate in an online out-of-court dispute settlement and does not participate in such a procedure.
3. If any provision be or become invalid and unenforceable in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. The same applies if any loopholes of the regulations are recognized during the execution of the agreement.
4. In case of any conflict between the meaning and interpretation of this clauses to the German version of these terms and condition, the German version will prevail.